The Evesham Professional Firefighters Foundation
- to support firefighters and community relief efforts;
- to ensure healthy quality of lives for firefighters by actively promting high standards;
- to encourage additional training of current and future firefighters and provide education of the public;
- to provide grants and scholarships;
- to encourage community advocacy and voluteerism; and
- to promote any other charitable purpose within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, or the corresponding provisions of any subsequent federal tax law (the "Code"), subject, however, at all times, to the restrictions contained in this Certificate of Incorporation.
Get your Tickets NOW!
What we do
To us helping the community does not end with just fire / ems services. From street clean ups, to helping residents with mobility issues, we love the community we serve and give back as best we can.Read More
Evesham Going Gold for Childhood Cancer
On August 31st, 2012 President Obama proclaimed September as National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, stating "This month, we pay tribute to the families, friends, professionals, and communities who lend their strength to children fighting pediatric cancer. May their courage and commitment continue to move us toward new cures, healthier outcomes,…Written on Sunday, 01 September 2019 16:12
Autism/ID/IDD Night Out
Members from Evesham Township Professional Firefighters Foundation attended the Evesham Township Autism / ID / IDD night. Members represented the Evesham Professional Firefighters Foundation, which donated Ice Cream to the event. Thank you to everyone who came out to the event and for Evesham Township for hosting a great public…Written on Monday, 23 September 2019 23:07
- May 2019 Shredding Event Written on Saturday, 04 May 2019 08:15 Read more...